UI / UX Designer (Mobile / Web)
Lefty Talents Group (www.leftygroup.com) is a software development, design and digital marketing company that leverages on new technologies as the key driver to create compelling ideas to realize visions.
We are looking for a creative and talented User Interface and Experience Designer who has keen interest in Design Thinking and Gamification to play a key part in helping us to invent new solutions.
This person will drive the design direction; overall experience and usability on web / mobile platforms to create amazing user experiences for our users.
- Contribute to the design of user study, use case design, customer journey map, sketching and prototyping of user experiences.
- Identify relevant profiles of users and the demographics of users in line with the study/design objectives.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Help in design and execute of user studies (either through interviews, observations) where the findings could be used to identify user needs.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that create intuitive user experiences.
- Contribute to qualitative and quantitative data for analysis progressively to discover new ideas, empathy and identify holistic views of customer desired experience and needs.
- Work from home 50% of the time. Remote working is not for everyone. You need to have strong self-discipline.
- Able to commit to a minimum 3 months contract.
- Diploma / Degree in Digital Design, Interaction Design or Communications (or equivalent work experience).
- Deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies, ideally in both the B2B and B2C space.
- Passionate for tacking complex design challenge, able to drive the best user experience strategies and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver result in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator and InVision.
- Proven UX design experience. Have experience in designing solutions for complete digital environments.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details with good interpersonal skill
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) only
- Poly and ITE graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Willing to learn new things with a “can do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player.
Performing candidates will be offered full-time positions at the end of the contract.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs online.
Kindly include in your resume your 1) Date of availability / Notice Period, 2) Portfolio of personal projects.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.