Sales and Marketing Intern
At Overlay technologies, we are transforming the way knowledge is shared in the manufacturing industry. Our mission is to capture information from discrete sources and visualize it on context relevant areas, using augmented reality. These sources comprise of expert knowledge, power readings from connected devices or operation logs etc. Our technology works by overlaying digital content directly on top of the equipment, which is accessible to the on-site staff from any mobile device anytime it is needed.
We are building a strong team of scientists and engineers to work on the core technology and build the state-of-the-art in augmented reality. We only work with the brightest and sharpest minds.
Join us because you identify with our cause and you believe you can make a big impact. We have challenging and exciting work that is your next step in life.
As the Marketing Intern, you will play an impactful role in the development of Overlay Technologies’ business development. You will additionally contribute to Overlay’s social media presence, research industry news, and publish original content.
While your main responsibility is to help manage customer relations including network and digital marketing, you will write articles, take photos, and record videos. You will engage followers, promote events, and gain relevant experience in marketing in a vibrant startup environment.
- Actively attend industry events, exhibitions and seminars for networking and enhancing the customer base
- Actively seek new clients and maintain customer relationships
- Create original content that drives conversation and interaction
- Post content to social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Engage viewers who send messages and leave comments
- Follow weekly publishing schedule and release content on time
- Maintain current and accurate business information across all Overlay accounts
- Follow the online activity of model organizations and competitors
- Stay current with evolving startup marketing best practices
- Review analytics data and adjust content strategy to boost engagement
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has excellent networking and communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Collaborates well with others
- Is composed under pressure
- Has a positive attitude
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working with a wide range of personalities
- Shows interest in marketing, advertising, and public relations
- Candidates with or pursuing business, marketing or related degree are preferred
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Embrace startup culture
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Google apps
- Experience marketing on social media platforms