Reinvention and ExperDex go hand-in-hand as far as technology and process advancement are concerned. ExperDex is an IT services company that provide Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support. Our services are spread across a range of strategic domains.
We have backed with unmatched technical expertise and insights, we have maintained the highest levels of compliance and quality that go with the changing times and technologies. Our knowledge investments are backed by years of R&D and have led to the creation of labs and "Centers of Excellence" that have produced innovative solutions.
As a rapidly growing APAC wide recruitment agency and IT consultancy, we are looking for a person with an avid nick for Recruitment, to support our growing team.
No prior experience is required. People with 1-2 years of experience in any field are also welcome. We shall provide on-job training. Fresh Candidates from universities with any technical degree / diploma in Singapore are also welcome.
An ideal candidate would be a hard and smart working go-getter with fire in the belly, great communication skills, having customer centric approach and very eager to learn processes, techniques and grow with us.
Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background or with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Implement recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board etc
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Solid ability to conduct interviews
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills