Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
WhiteCoat is an on-demand virtual platform offering telemedicine and tele-treatment consultations. With a team of dedicated doctors, we are committed to providing patients with accessible, affordable and appropriate healthcare ranging from diagnosis and treatment to delivery of medication.
WhiteCoat was started in Singapore as a promise to improve healthcare and to provide an innovative healthcare experience. At WhiteCoat, we endeavour to ensure that everyone has a doctor in the family because WeCare.
- Monitoring issues pertaining to all quality-related matters.
- Consult drawing and specifications.
- Responsible for QA/QC Plans, formulating test scripts, inspection and procedures.
- Undertake testing tasks independently and as part of the product team throughout a deployment sprint.
- Develop and execute test plans with compliance to functional specification, user and business requirements.
- Perform both functional and non-functional testing and quality assurance.
- Be responsible for defect reporting, tracking and test progress reporting during a deployment sprint.
- Automation of manual tasks using scripting and application development.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts and automation scripts.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in the field of QA.
- Good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, test planning, execution and tracking.
- Good working knowledge of secure development lifecycle methods.
- Good understanding in software testing techniques and QA methodologies.
- Good knowledge in RESTful API and mobile application automation.
- Technical understanding of payments infrastructure is a bonus.
- Team player, self-starter, meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- English (Required)