Production Coordinator (Events)
Snaphunt Pvt ltd
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A chance to accelerate your careeer
Our client, world leading brand experience agency that specialises in creating communication programmes for business, consumer and employee audiences through interactive, immersive and emotional channels such as events, conferences, incentives, video and digital, is currently recruiting a Production Coordinator.
The production coordinator plays a central support role on a variety of projects, by efficiently and pro-actively managing all aspects of project administration. With a confident approach and positive outlook, they enable the project manager and wider project team to deliver outstanding results and exceptional client service at all times.
What do you do, day to day?
- Take responsibility for maintaining our quality standards by updating project records and providing administrative support to the entire team
- Set up and organise regular project meetings
- Manage specific areas of the project as delegated to you by the Project Manager
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, venues and other service providers
- Research for projects and pitches
- Complete insurance documents and event safety file
- Maintain regular client contact
- Manage the central on-site production office and any areas delegated by the Project Manager
- Responsible for managing cash whilst on site
- Post production responsibilities including goods returning from event and archiving
- You have at least 1 year experience within event production as well as a good knowledge of the marketing industry and keep up-to-date with the event/ creative/media industry.
- You have a basic knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of production.
- You are highly organised, with exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- Have excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- You are willing to seize responsibility
- You are as brilliant at working alone as you are as part of a team
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
- You are a confident communicator.
- You have the ability to write clear and concise copy in English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office
Please apply for this job using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/50402811
2300-3600 per month
Mar 13 2019