Park N Parcel Logistics - Corporate Business Development Intern
Park N Parcel is one of the fastest growing last mile logistics startup in Asia. Since 2016, Park N Parcel aims to minimize the frustration of missed deliveries by providing online shoppers an alternative way to receive their parcels.
A first in Singapore, you can now have your online shopping delivered to registered residential and commercial Parkers within a 1km radius of your home to be collected at your convenience.
In September 2017, we launched our mall-mall delivery service - allowing senders to drop off their parcels at shopping mall A and we will deliver them to shopping mall B for buyers to collect. Currently partnering with major e-commerce platform such as Carousell, Airfrov, SGshop and more.
Our vision is to create a hassle-free parcel collection experience for online shoppers through a sharing community of neighbours and neighbourhood stores.
Park N Parcel is looking for a high-energy and no-task-too-small intern with a passion for e-commerce, logistics & marketing to support the business development team. The team focuses on building project pipeline and assist on daily operation in offices. Through this internship you will hustle, visit cool offices with plenty of snacks, develop project management capabilities, experience business planning and execution first-hand!
We are currently looking for an intern to work on projects relating to:
• Business building for the next phase of Park N Parcel collection point network.
• Assisting in brand communication, drafting outreach emails to new partners about Park N Parcel Services
• Assisting team on marketing campaign planning and execution
• Attending business meeting together with co-founders to meet other startups/corporates
• We are a small team and need someone that loves to juggle multiple projects at once. Must be enthusiastic!
• Organized and detail oriented
• Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
• A "no job is too small" mindset
• An approachable & positive attitude
• Work closely with co-founders for 1-1 mentorship.
• Gain exposure to multiple events (Tech In Asia, E27, Innovfest Unbound, Last Mile Fulfillment, NUS Block71)
• Unlimited free drinks & food during our monthly team gathering!
Business Development & Sales
3 months – 6 months