ProSpace is a B2B tech company that delivers A.I enabled workplace analytics platforms to global enterprises, co-working space providers, and architects/designers. Our platform automates office space data collection, improves user productivity and uncovers opportunities to increase workspace ROI. Trusted by global brands, ProSpace offers analytics platforms that can be deployed across all major markets around the world. http://www.prospace.io
To spearhead operations in Singapore, and regional expansion plans. Workplace data analytics is increasingly used to measure work productivity and how it affects the wellbeing of an employee and the organisation. We are aiming to expand operations island wide in Singapore and roll out data driven, IoT enabled systems and benchmark cases to various target market segments, such as real estate properties and coworking spaces. Given the diversity of segments impacted, working with different stakeholders efficiently is key to staying connected to the data ecosystem.
As the integral team player of ProSpace, you will be working closely with the founders and business development manager in assisting the technical exploration of our clients and integrating solutions to their offices and workplaces as well as to pilot infrastructure.
Your tasks include:
• Planning end-to-end hardware and software deployment from conception, pilot, to full implementation onsite at clients’ workplaces/offices.
• Maintaining and accessing the inventory and technologies required for projects
• Establishing the processes for efficient deployment and customization of new use cases based on maintenance follow-up and feedback regulation for solution improvements; to over deliver and under promise.
• Coordinating and maintaining communication between cross-functional groups and stakeholders to maintain alignment and engagement while providing project updates and facilitating problem resolution.
• Based on a clear understanding of the operations, establish actionable insights to drive future value, map ideal future experiences and work into business strategies.
Based in Singapore, the Deployment and Business Development team reports to the founders and is responsible to expand our businesses to the regional ecosystem and develop live pilot projects in strategic areas like IoT transformation and data-driven services.
We are looking for
• Strong project and change management skills
• Capability to quickly learn, adapt and deploy new systems/tools
• Proficient at designing and standardizing processes
• Ability to work on ambiguous, multifaceted, fuzzy problems both individually or with multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment
• Delivering results under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
• Detail-oriented with a “roll up the sleeves” attitude in resolving issues and delivering results
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and tight deadlines
• Passion for innovation and creativity
• Flexible and driver of change
Students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
What is required
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
• Preferably a year of work experience in Operations, Transformation, and/or other similar innovation domain
• Strong project management, analytical and communications skills
• Computer skills required: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
ProSpace 3 Pillars for Success:
1) Transparent and Open communication
2) Teamwork and Independency
3) Trust and Commitment
If you are interested in joining ProSpace, please drop us your CV and resume at [email protected] with the following information:
- Years of Experience
- Expected Salary
- Earliest Start Date