Incubator Support Executive
Entrepreneurs are both born and bred. At NUS Enterprise, we stoke the fires of those born with the entrepreneurial spirit and spark the flames of entrepreneurial passion in others. We offer a complete range of avenues and support to turn entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
NUS Enterprise plays a pivotal role in advancing innovation and entrepreneurship at NUS and beyond. It actively promotes entrepreneurship and cultivates global mind-sets and talents through the synergies of experiential entrepreneurial education, active industry partnerships for technology and commercialisation, holistic entrepreneurship support and catalytic entrepreneurship outreach. Its initiatives and global connections support a range of entrepreneurial journeys and foster ecosystem building in new markets. As Asia’s Thought Leader for Innovation & Enterprise, it augments and complements the University’s academic programmes and acts as a unique bridge to industry well beyond Singapore’s shores.
- To support incubation centre's day-to-day operations
- To support programmes
- To support centre's events & activities
- Manage administrative functions
- Support outreach communications, e.g. website, newsletter etc.
- Diploma holder
- 1 year relevant experience, but is not a must requirement
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing personality who enjoy constant interactions with people
- Creative problem-solving & analytical skills
- Project management & interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in building & managing a community is a plus
- Prior experience or/and knowledge of the Tech start-ups industry is a plus
ONLY APPLICATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED