Reorder is a data analytics startup focusing on collaborative shopping. We firmly believe technology has the power to improve online shopping experience. Reorder primary focuses on location specific information to aggregate shopping and delivery. Reorder relies heavily on data analytics for recommendation and Natural Language Processing for next way of user interaction.
Our technology footprint will entirely be in cloud and legacy free. Entire architecture will be based on micro services and a strong backend. Intelligent bots will play a key part of ecosystem which will use Natural Language processing. Our technology map relies heavily on the best in class products available in market.
What we offer
1. flexible working hours
2. office in block 71 - close to NTU
3. Good platform to learn
4. Salary - 500 to 800 SGD
5. Training opportunity
6. Change to work on cutting edge technology
7. To make tangible delivery in every sprint
Feel free to reach out to us if you need more information.
What : Interns have a change to experience what is it like to work in a fast paced and vibrant technology startup in an agressively competitive industry.
Who : Undergraduates in university or high education institutions who has passion for development and debugging may apply for this role. Candidates should be based in Singapore.
When : Immediate and the total duration is for 4 to 6 months (18 to 28 weeks)
We are looking for highly self motivated inters to develop our shopping platform. Selected candidates will be working in Java, Node JS, Python & React native framework.
Entire technology setup is run from AWS. Exposure to java/node js and python will be very an advantage. Some of daily data to day task are
1. Design and develop micro services running from node.js / Java
2. Develop highly responsive front ends in reactive native
3. Design algorithms for Natural Language processing.
4. Play an active role in designing UI for better effective customer interactions.
5. Implant PCO on latest AWS offering like comprehend and Lex
6. Implant web crawler in python.
7. Do peer code review and testing.