We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup that is gaining traction in a very traditional multi-trillion dollar maritime shipping industry. Our lean team includes web/mobile, UI/UX coders plus domain knowledge and business experts who have a very clear road map towards our vision in “Aggregated Shipping”. Our products have a strong focus on effective, beautiful design and great user experience.
You will be working with top shipping experts and a tech team to create features for shipping solutions. You will be responsible for front-end development creating web based user interfaces and mobile applications. Your familiarity in product design will help a good deal.
• Communicate, comprehend and work with Business and Backend to develop front-end user interfaces
• Work with product management, software engineers, UI/UX designers, and data engineers to deliver code for applications
• Write reusable code and libraries for future use
• Take ownership in each module and its features from initial discussions through to release
• Work with backend developers for continuous development and deployment
• About 1-3 years’ experience in putting these together to form coherent, responsive, and mobile-friendly interfaces
• Ability to write code in Angular 6, Native/React
• An understanding of Git, JIRA
• Passionate about coding and problem solving
• Tremendously positive attitude
• Eager to learn and grasp concepts fast
• UI/UX design experience will be helpful
• Big plus if you have Tester Experience in UAT and QAT involving Database, and some experience working with Laravel and PHP
We value skills, aptitude, and experience but more so to have a tremendously positive attitude and share our Company Core Values:
Achieve a step a time but with clear goal in mind
Build open and honest relationships
Conduct each activity conscientiously
Deliver service and value through simplicity
If you fit the profile, then don’t wait. Send your resume indicating last drawn and expected salary, and earliest available date to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.