SpaceAge Labs is a IoT Deep Tech Singaporean Start-up located at Singapore Science Park.
We are building an IoT product Platform (hardware cum software) using Low Power Wireless Networks (such as Sigfox, LoRa, NB-IoT). A range of products, ideas and innovations are in pipeline.
Thus we are looking to expand our core team in Singapore and are looking for passionate individuals to join us in this exciting journey.
Come Join us and be part of the change.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate, who will thrive in a fast paced and self-driven startup environment. It would be a good opportunity for self learning and development.
Minimum 2+ year experience is required.
But we would also welcome Fresh graduates / ITE graduates with relevant academic knowledge and who have the urge to learn and grow in a start-up environment.
* Degree / Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
* Relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems.
* Strong knowledge in programming languages: C, Object Oriented C++
* Experience with programming Microcontrollers and its debugging when necessary.
* Exposure or understanding of Wireless protocols such as WiFi/BLE/LoRa etc
* Ability to quickly learn and implement solutions based on the requirements
* Good understanding of the startup environment and strive towards the objectives as a team player
* Should have experience with Agile methodology