E-Learning Curriculum Developer / Instructional Designer
Lefty Talents Group (www.leftygroup.com) is a software development, design and digital marketing company that leverages on new technologies as the key driver to create compelling ideas to realize visions.
- Work closely with subject-matter experts (SMEs) for knowledge acquisition and content validation.
- Develop engaging multimedia elements, new media content and e-learning courseware, including audio, video and graphic/animated components
- Convert existing training materials that use conventional training delivery methodology (ie. classroom-based and trainer-led) into blended learning.
- Assess overall effectiveness of written scripts and suggest revision to improve presentation and/or engagement, ensuring all deliverables meet the highest standards.
- Apply adult learning theories in the creation of e-learning and blended learning solutions.
- Recommend enhancements to learning methodology and approved published content.
- Assist in managing LMS systems such as uploading of course content, scheduling course content.
- Responsible for deployment of e-content on designated devices / platforms.
- Day-to-day administration of course management system, including course setup, uploading content, user account management, etc
- Work from home 50% of the time. Remote working is not for everyone. You need to have strong self-discipline.
- Able to commit to a minimum 3 months contract.
- Diploma / Degree in Educational Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Education or other related disciplines
- WSQ diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE) preferred but not compulsory
- Prior experience in designing and creating e-learning courseware or internal communications materials
- Strong working knowledge Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio and other authoring and multimedia tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Technical skills of basic video recording, video editing and animation creation is an advantage.
- Strong written communications skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver result in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details with good interpersonal skils.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) only
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Willing to learn new things with a “can do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs online.
Kindly include in your resume your 1) Date of availability / Notice Period, 2) Portfolio of projects.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.