Digital Marketing Intern
YoRipe wants to transform the grocery retail business, improve efficiency in the supply chain so better products and services can be offered while reducing food waste! And we start by offering a mobile platform that helps households to save money and time in grocery. While supermarkets and FMCG brands have a direct digital marketing tool and obtain real behaviour insights for more efficient distribution and better product innovation.
YoRipe is a mobile application platform that (1) helps consumers make the right purchasing decisions, need for convenience and environmental and social consciousness; (2) helps supermarkets and FMCG brands better understand the consumers in order to design, manufacture and sell better, improving profitability and reducing waste.
We’re Singapore’s first grocery deal and smart food inventory app that enable households to see best supermarket promotions, track when food is about to expire so they can save $ and reduce food waste. We’re an early stage startup and have acquired 800+ beta users.
We’re looking for an intern to deploy B2C digital marketing and building a strong early adopter community.
Internship Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Acquire mobile app users for YoRipe through digital marketing
- Manage social media channels & blog (strategy & content)
- Develop YoRipe user community (user feedback, focus group and events)
- Support marketing initiatives: marketing assets, promotion of offline events
- Interest in Retail & Food Business
- Well-versed in digital marketing tools (i.e. Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing)
- Community building experience would be a plus
- Keen to work in a startup environment: independent thinker, resourceful, diligent, adaptive and curious
- Able to collaborate with both business and tech talents
Resource Requirements: Intern to work with his or her own laptop
Location: We have 2 co-working office locations: WeWork at 15 Beach Road (City Hall / Bugis / Bras Basah MRT) and Block71 at Ayer Rajah Crescent (One-North MRT)..