Designer - Digital
RAPP knows the way to create real value for brands, is to help them create real value for their customers. We do this by balancing Precision & Empathy: the ability to understand real people through data, and the smarts to meet their individual wants and needs. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology. As part of Omnicom, RAPP is proud to employ over 1,000 talented people across U.S., Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai, and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. The Singapore team was started in 2016 to address the needs of our regional clients, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
As a digitally-focused Art Worker, you will be responsible for integrated production across all mediums for a high-end luxury brand within a team of four (another Art Worker and two Project Managers).
You will join a dynamic, multi-ethnical fun team that gives everyone a voice, flexibility and right to develop with a can do atmosphere of mutual support. Hence, apart from a passion for perfect beautiful fashion production, we also expect you to have strong communication skills.
• Produce artwork/ design templates for press, POS, OOH, bespoke print, digital OOH, online banners and email.
• Work closely with rest of the team, ensuring delivery on templates for print and online are met.
• Working with an online platform and ensuring files are uploaded to platform with correct process.
• Troubleshooting, ensuring processes are adhered and providing best practice on all digital deployment.
• Ensuring all work complies with the brand guidelines.
Skills and other requirements
• The ability to take, interrogate and fully understand a brief.
• Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• A clear understanding of working with brand and corporate guidelines.
• Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
• Ability to work with HTML & Responsive CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Ability to relink imagines, text, videos – within banners.