Snaphunt Pvt ltd
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
Join a leading MNC within the FMCG Industry
Bring health through food to as many people as possible
Our client is a leading MNC within the FMCG industry that brings health through food to people globally. They have a regional headquarter in Singapore and are currently recruiting a Data Scientist to join their Data Science team in their Precision Nutrition lab in Singapore.
This is a pivotal role dedicated to supporting the team in the mining of data coming from sources such as clinical studies, real-world evidence studies, and digital (wearable) devices.
Your mission and main responsibilities
- Interact with scientists, clinicians, Key Opinion Leaders and other members of the Data Science community, both in Singapore and other global centres, to identify opportunities to create added value through data science.
- Writing and reviewing of project proposals and/or data analysis plans.
- Hands-on involvement in the full data mining process (from data preparation to model validation). This includes being involved in designing the data generation/collection process, as well as communicating partial and final results throughout the project.
- Produce high quality scripts that are readable, understandable, scalable, re-usable, and re-producible.
- You have a Bachelor's or higher degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Bioinformatics, etc.) with at least 10 years experience, including experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical modelling techniques.
- Experience in translational research (biology, clinical trials) is a plus.
- Solid background in Statistics and Applied Probability.
- Experience with working with noisy and incomplete datasets.
- Deep understanding of the theory behind Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling algorithms and the ability to implement them using existing state-of-the-art libraries Occasionally it may be required to implement ad-hoc decision support algorithmic solutions.
- Proficient in either Python or R.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux command line.
- Experience with distributed computing principles and techniques. Experience with AWS is preferred.
- You must have strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to a non-specialist audience, and deliver high quality results according to the agreed timelines.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/27286011
Feb 01 2019