Content & Operation Manager
OWNRIDES is an online marketplace for custom tours. Tourists can plan, book and share their custom tours on OWNRIDES, and local drivers/guides can apply to fulfil their trips. With local drivers, tourists can customize their trips to go anywhere they want and do whatever they wish, easily. No more "one-size-fits-all" tour packages that are not personalized and not what today's tourists want.
Headquartered in Singapore and with operation in Taiwan and Thailand, we are a travel startup that is global from Day 1. Co-founder and CTO Benson Lu is from Taiwan while co-founder and CEO Steve Sng is from Singapore and has previously created 2 successful products (LoveByte and MiniMe) that are loved by millions of users worldwide.
We believe traveling is a good way to learn and grow, especially through interaction with local people (such as our local drivers). Thus, as we build and grow OWNRIDES, we learn and grow with our customers and drivers too. Together, we help each other become better in whatever we are doing or want to do. So join us on our journey to redefine travel, learn, grow, and travel of course!
- Plan and create new tours
- Review and improve existing tours
- Post new travel content on our website, blog, social media and email
- Communicate with our users and customers
- Manage bookings and resolve issues
- Passionate about travel. Experience in travel industry is a plus
- Experience in content marketing, SEO and SEM
- Grit, determination (grit), perseverance (grit)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and hunger to learn
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese