Content Creation & Social Media Intern
Blonk is a mobile job matching platform helping motivated talents and hiring managers discover each other across geographies in a few swipes and chats. We transform the recruitment experience through AI and applying love-matching principles to predict the fit between talents and hiring managers.
Blonk is an intuitive and motivation-driven job matching platform that learns user preferences as they swipe. With Blonk app, candidates swipe jobs anywhere anytime. After a mutual like, they get a match and can chat directly with hiring managers. They can also express their difference through video. With Blonk app, recruiters can access a selected pool of skilled and motivated professionals, and invest their time evaluating candidates - not in sourcing them.
With Blonk, recruitment is easier than ever and talents can love their job search.
We are international, based in Paris, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
Blonk app is available in App Store and Google Play. Visit us at www.blonk.co
Want to write and create content for a fast-growing international startup with presence in Paris, Singapore and San Francisco? Interested in social media?
Blonk is a mobile job matching platform using AI and video analysis to connect the right talents with hiring managers in a few swipes and chats. We transform the recruitment and job hunting experience. Now we want to inspire and engage them, leveraging on our domain expertise and providing insights on trends in HR, tech and startup scene. We are looking for a creative individual who can contribute to our brand’s activity in:
• Researching on and writing 2-3 opinionated and well-articulated articles per week on the HR, technology and/or startup scene. You will be guided on the content of these articles in the first few weeks, after which you will be expected to propose suitable topics for at least 1 article per week
• Create engaging and insightful content for social media and website
• Copy writing for marketing collaterals such as posters and flyers
• Conduct independent research and interviews for articles and e-books
• Keeping up with trends in the HR, technology and startup scene
• Planning the social media content calendar and publishing daily social media posts
• Assisting in the management of the company’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts
• Handling social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to drive community engagement and promote events
• Publishing news, curated and original content related to the HR and Tech industry in the company’s blog
• Keen interests in the HR, technology, startups, startup culture and/or entrepreneurship
• An aspiring content writer or journalist who is social media savvy and interested in social media marketing
• Experience in journalism or freelance writing is an advantage
• A strong command of English and are able to express yourself in a logical and coherent manner through writing
• Dedicated to writing articles of high quality
• Good communication skills
• Some experience in social media management or are a frequent user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Understand the importance of creating compelling content and are interested in exploring new ways of presenting content
• Enjoy working independently
• Diploma or degree holder in journalism, mass communications, media or related field. Undergrads are welcome to apply.
You will be our perfect candidate if you possess the following personality traits:
• Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
• Enthusiastic, independent and motivated self-starter
• Cheerful and positive mindset
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to think “outside-the-box”
• International startup environment
• Direct reporting to the Founders
• Solid client base comprising MNCs and Startups
• Gain experience in writing and build a portfolio of articles from diverse subjects such as HR, Tech, AI and Startup
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
If this sounds like you, do send your CV to [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit https://www.blonk.co to learn more about blonk