Client Engagement Intern
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. As a digital wealth management platform, we design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies. The company was founded in Singapore in 2016 with the ambition of expanding to other fast-growing APAC markets as soon as 2018.
Our team is made up of top-tier developers, designers, fund managers, creatives, and managers with diverse backgrounds from all over the world – currently representing China, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
We write our own rules, and do whatever it takes to build a substantial, meaningful product and service. We work hard, don’t cut corners, and love Korean BBQ.
We want StashAway to (i) have a rewarding, diverse, radically candid and cooperative growth environment; (ii) where people work hard, take responsibilities and grow as individuals and as a team; (iii) embrace an open-minded meritocracy, and (iv) are ethical and compliant.
Internship vacancy: Open from mid-January 2018 onwards, with a minimum 3-month full-time internship arrangement.
We are looking for a professional Client Engagement Intern who is driven to deliver spectacular client experience while taking into consideration business objectives.
You will be promptly attending to clients’ queries about StashAway’s product offerings and technical support via various channels, e.g. telephone, email and face-to-face interaction. You will perform data checking and constructive analysis, while collaborating with other departments to tackle main concerns raised by clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with StashAway's clients at different points of the customer life cycle
- Contribute to the enhancement of each client's experience with StashAway
- Find innovative ways to continuously improve workflow and the client experience
- Assist with the execution of StashAway events, e.g. planning, setup, event concept management
- Currently pursuing a degree with relevant business discipline, e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Management, Communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills Interest in and knowledge about investment, while comfortable with numbers
- Customer-centric, willing to go the extra mile to optimise customer experience
- Fluent in English and one other Southeast Asian language