Client Engagement Intern
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. We design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
We empower our customers to reach their financial goals sooner by making investing more accessible and enjoyable. Lower fees and an innovative investment methodology mean better returns; our goal-based investing strategy gives all investors focus and motivation to build, for example, their retirement fund or wedding fund; a fully digital experience provides the convenience and reliability that today’s consumers expect.
StashAway delivers sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals. Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, StashAway offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person customer service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
Internship vacancy: Open from mid-Oct 2018 onwards, with a minimum 3-month internship arrangement.
We are looking for a professional Client Engagement Intern who is driven to deliver spectacular client experience while taking into consideration business objectives.
You will be promptly attending to clients’ queries about StashAway’s product offerings and technical support via various channels, e.g. telephone, email and face-to-face interaction. You will perform data checking and constructive analysis, while collaborating with other departments to tackle main concerns raised by clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with StashAway's clients at different points of the customer life cycle
- Contribute to the enhancement of each client's experience with StashAway
- Find innovative ways to continuously improve workflow and the client experience
- Assist with the execution of StashAway events, e.g. planning, setup, event concept management.
- Currently pursuing a degree with relevant business discipline, e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Management, Communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Interest in and knowledge about investment, while comfortable with numbers
- Customer-centric, willing to go the extra mile to optimise customer experience
- Fluent in English and one other Southeast Asian language