Symbo Broking is an institution-funded, Singapore- and India- based technology-driven insurance business serving the insurance industry across products, distribution and operations. Symbo has served more than 700,000 lives across various life and general (personal and commercial) insurance product lines, through its corporate and retail technology platform. Symbo is continuing to invest into strengthening its presence in Southeast Asia, beginning with establishing its Singapore broking license in the general insurance and reinsurance lines.
For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.symboinsurance.com/
Internship Vacancy: The vacancy is a minimum full-time 3-month internship arrangement open from early/ mid- December 2018 onwards.
Symbo is looking for a Business Intern to join our Singapore team. The Business Intern will:
- perform deep dive research, operations, business development, and brand building initiatives on the Southeast Asian region
- Be involved with the day-to-day operations of the company
- Attend meetings alongside the team, building up networks with future partners in the region
- Assist the management team on product development and technology projects
Whom we are looking for:
- Overseas students on exchange programmes are welcome – we are a multi-cultural team here
- Team player, willingness to juggle multiple projects and undertake new initiatives, as this is a small team
- Self-starting, independent and able to work with little structure and supervision
- Positive and curiosity to keep learning
- Be expectant of diving deep into the business, learning from veterans in the insurance, broking and product/ technology development spaces