Business Intelligence Intern
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. We design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
We empower our customers to reach their financial goals sooner by making investing more accessible and enjoyable. Lower fees and an innovative investment methodology mean better returns; our goal-based investing strategy gives all investors focus and motivation to build, for example, their retirement fund or wedding fund; a fully digital experience provides the convenience and reliability that today’s consumers expect.
StashAway delivers sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals. Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, StashAway offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person customer service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
Internship vacancy: Open from mid-Oct 2018 onwards, with a minimum 3-month internship arrangement. A part-time internship can be arranged as well.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Intern who is driven to accelerate and enable sustainable business growth for StashAway. This internship involves working with external partners and internal stakeholders to identify and drive profitable growth opportunities for StashAway within APAC markets.
You will participate in business discussions and support the development of collaboration structures, business models and international expansion plans. You are passionate about conducting market research, providing sound recommendations post-analysis and assist in the drafting of proposals to various stakeholders. Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity.
- Assist with the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs, design and deliver end-to-end data solutions
- Automate existing KPI/reporting processes by designing and implementing technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for reporting, analytics and data exploration
- Develop recurring and ad hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding strategic initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc.
- Be a thought-leader who develops strategic and tactical data initiatives to drive data-driven operations and decisions, and self-service analytics throughout the organisation
- Maintain thorough knowledge of existing and emerging 3rd party data sources as needed for analytics
- Manage the underlying data model, data warehousing, ETL processes and data pipelines for the BI platform