Business Development Manager
PramWash commits towards its mission of providing high-quality and professional cleaning services of prams and other baby equipment so parents can have a peace of mind and more time to enjoy the precious growing up moments of their little ones.
Locally, PramWash aims to be Singapore’s Number 1 Pram Cleaning Service and plans to set up operations in the regional markets by the end of 2018. PramWash continues to strive towards their mission of delivering happiness to parents and children locally and globally.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of multiple demand generation programs to achieve business plan targets, increase revenues and market share.
• Identify sales leads, pitch and sell to prospective customers and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
• Follow up with customers from acquisition to closure.
• Follow up new business opportunities & managing business relationships
• Support marketing activities, including trade shows, road show, telemarketing, mailings, etc.
• Co-ordinate with internal teams in meeting customers’ requirements
• Generate and prepare reports
• “Go the extra miles” to drive sales