Business Development Executive
Asia's leading Entrepreneurship & Innovation (E&I) programmes for students age 14 to 24.
At Reactor, we believe that the world's biggest problem is that there are not enough young people solving the world's biggest problems, whether it is poverty or racism, environmental degradation or unemployment. We believe that startups and entrepreneurship can help solve that.
#PeopleFirst We believe in generalized reciprocity; We help, just because. By building sincere relationships and taking great care of the people around us, everything else clicks into place.
#MoveFast Break things fast, and build things faster. If you never break anything, you're probably not moving fast enough. We're less afraid of making mistakes than of losing opportunities.
#BeBold It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. We believe in positive deviance. Sure, it's easy to complain. But it's darn difficult to complain and then do something positive about it. We always do the latter.
#HaveFun If it's not fun, don't do it. If you have to do it, find a way to make it fun. Life is too short to not enjoy yourself. There's no work-life balance in Reactor because there's no work; we find fun ways to get stuff done 24/7.
#BeAwesome We always give out best, no matter what we do. Why? Because we want to be awesome. Excellence is a habit coded into the Reactor DNA
- Develop a deep understanding of the Reactor’s courses, pricing and business strategy
- Sell and pitch Reactor’s products (or any products for that matter) to clients
- Understand the interests of clients and how Reactor can aid in solving their needs
- Work with potential clients to create proposals that suit both the client’s and Reactor’s needs
- Network with educators from secondary schools, polytechnics, junior colleges and universities. Propose interesting content ideas to schools and educators.
- Execute sales strategies to optimize sales funnels to achieve sales objectives as a team
- Be at the frontline of Reactor-client relationships by providing clients with consulting services for Reactor programs
- Identify market trends and innovation gaps through client interactions
- Bring the Reactor Experience to all clients (pre-program consultation, delivery of training programmes, post-program)
- Be able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- Genuinely care about youth and education, and have an interest in entrepreneurship and business
- Be bold! Be unafraid of seeking out new deals in unconventional ways
- Have an interest in meeting new people and creating new opportunities
- Have at least some background in sales and pitching
- Be self-starters! Have the discipline to finish current tasks and the creative mindset to take on self-initiate tasks