Business Development and Sales Executive
Next Round is a Mumbai-based startup working on a social sharing mobile app to discover alcoholic beverages and drink related activities happening around the city. From tapping into the cocktail culture, updates about wine tastings to the most happening happy hours in town - this informational platform is for enthusiasts always searching something new when ordering their next round of drinks.
We are a small fluid team. We love discussing experimental ideas and can't contain our curiosity for alcohol & more. At Next Round we are looking to explore opportunities in new markets and create business alliances. We are in search of curious, passionate & vibrant individuals who take commitment seriously and are comfortable with the startup environment.
Next Round seeks a dynamic candidate with a background in business / management, an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to use a consultative sales approach to facilitate business development of our product and related services across new markets and regions within South East Asia. This requirement a purely commission based and outcome dependent.
* Research and analyse industry/market trends across new regions.
* Seek, analyse and track business competitors.
* Proactively prospecting to identify new business opportunities for the Next Round platform.
* Assist in formulating a contact and engagement strategy with potential business leads.
* Build a clear understanding of the decision making process and stakeholders involved for each new lead.
* Prepare and contribute towards interacting with the right decision maker with an explicit purpose and outcome based approach.
* Facilitate opportunities throughout the entire new business cycle.
* Collect and analyse available information, and use experience, expertise and judgment to develop successful strategies out of a possible range of solutions.
* Academic background in business or entrepreneurship.
* Self-motivated with a structured methodological approach.
* Persistent with a positive attitude towards following up and tracking progress.
* Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
* Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to its clients.
* Solid written, verbal, presentation and analytical skills.
* Ability to work in small fluid entrepreneurial environment and handle ambiguity resourcefully.
* Experience within the hospitality or F&B industry is a bonus.