Back-end Web Developer
woobaVR is a software solutions company that specialises in virtual and augmented world creation. Focused on making VR and AR technology accessible to the market, woobaVR augments traditional marketing practices on both desktop and mobile for the property development industry.
We are looking for an experienced back-end web developer to help build the back-end for our service platform.
More importantly though, we are looking for a fun and motivated individual who enjoys solving problems. We value communication, teamsmanship and determination over experience. So if you think you fit the bill, drop us your resume.
- Implement a suitable database solution for our platform requirements
- Implement a Content Management System (CMS) for users to manage their data
- Develop a secure user authentication system for use across our platform applications
- Create a secure API for our web, mobile and other back-end applications
- Integrate a payment gateway solution into our platform service
- Deploy the back-end on a cloud computing platform (such as AWS)
- Scale the back-end and database deployments to deal with load changes
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in back-end web development
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with the MEAN stack is a plus
- Able to do simple front-end development is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to communicate and work in a team environment
- A resourceful problem solver
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes