Snaphunt is a predictive hiring solution that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and culture fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer.
Our client is an exciting startup that is revolutionizing the F&B Industry across the region. With their rapid expansion across South East Asia, they are now recruiting an Android Developer
You will be a part of our Engineering Team, and work on supporting restaurants with a scalable, robust system they can trust.
You will be responsible for:
· Realising design and wireframes into high quality code
· Designing, building and maintaining high-performance, reusable and reliable Java code
· Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
· Maintaining code quality, organisation and automatisation
· You have 3-5 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
· You are also familiar with RESTful APIs and web technologies to connect Android applications to back-end services and have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices such as material design.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration Well verse in Retrofit, Realm, RxJava, ButterKnife, Dagger2 and other libraries
PLEASE NOTE: To apply please create your profile on www.snaphunt.com.